Locksmith Highlands Ranch
Since 2011, Denver Locksmiths has been the locksmith Highlands Ranch locals turn to for top service, expert technical help, and guaranteed work. For a decade, we’ve been growing our customer list one person at a time. That’s how we’ve become the locksmith Highlands Ranch CO trusts when an emergency strikes. Our service area is vast and includes the Front Range as well as Denver Metro. We recently expanded and are now able to serve even more customers in the Colorado market.
In 2020, local professionals, homeowners, and vehicle owners seek us out for top-notch locksmith service. Our triple combination of an expert technical team, long experience in the industry, and a solid reputation have brought us recognition and success that we’re proud of. But it’s actually our loyal and new customers who deserve the credit. Highland Ranch residents rely upon us when they’re locked out or need specialized locksmith services of any kind.
Why Choose Us As Your Highlands Ranch Locksmith Service?
Why our we the locksmith Highlands Ranch CO residents and business owners turn to in their time of need? There are dozens of good reasons we’ve become the “go to” locksmith in the area. Here are just a few of them:
- Denver Locksmiths does it all, including residential, office, and vehicular lockouts and a full menu of locksmith services, both specialized and custom work.
- Our service area is massive, so you can call us no matter where you are.
- Emergencies are our specialty, so feel free to give us a call at any time of the day or night.
- Our team of technicians are the best in the industry. They’re bonded, licensed, fully trained, and treat every customer with the utmost courtesy.
More specifically, we offer a long list of locksmith services that rivals any of the major companies in the industry. Plus, we guarantee all our work with an iron-clad warranty unlike any in the business. Maybe you’re wondering why our technicians are in such demand and get calls at every hour of the day and night. It’s because we offer services like these:
- Working with any brand, make, or model of lock in existence
- Handling of all vehicle and office lock systems regardless of how old or sophisticated they are
- Full key duplication services
- Smart lock and keypad services
- Solving all lockout problems whether auto, home, or office
- Transponder and fob reprogramming
- Change-outs of mailboxes
- Extraction of keys that are jammed in doors or ignition switches
- Master key and access control service
- Security safe access and repair
- Hardware replacement for windows, garages, doors, and gates
A local Highlands Ranch Team For All Your Locksmith Needs
Our team is the Highlands Ranch CO crew that never clocks out. They’re literally on the job 24/7, are experienced, and arrive promptly no matter when you call them. What are the unique benefits our customers get? Here’s a short list of the many advantages people enjoy when they phone us for locksmith help:
- You’ll get help from a team that is insured, experienced team that is bonded, background checked, and fully trained.
- We have a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on every job we do, large or small.
- You get round-the-clock service from courteous, expert technicians.
- We duplicate keys on the spot and get you into locked cars, homes, or offices.
- Our team can change one or all of your locks.
- We have experience with every kind of locksmith job there is, so you can trust our technicians to solve any problem you have.
Our doors are open around the clock every day of the year to serve you. Since our earliest days in the business, we’ve been solving lockout problems, changing locks, getting people into security safes, and unjamming ignition systems every day. Whenever you need assistance with a lockout or desire other kinds of car, office, or home locksmith services, we can do it all regardless of where you are or what time of the night it is. Of course, we also work during the day!
- Emergency house lockout services
- Changing locks and new lock installation
- Smart lock installation
- Commercial building lockouts.
- Commercial Rekey
- Access Control & Security systems
- Car lockout service
- Car key replacement
- Making duplicate car keys
Check Out Our 5-Stars Reviews
Accidentally left my keys inside my apartment while taking my dog out, they were quick to answer the phone and let me know that they were on their way. Avy was incredibly kind and dedicated when my electronic lock system presented some challenges he did not give up and got me back inside my warm apartment ASAP. Thank you, Avy!
Avy is seriously the best! He is seriously knowledgeable about his craft and takes time to explain to you what is wrong, and how he can make it work properly. I HIGHLY recommend Avy for your residential lock needs. I trust his work and really felt like he was honest and genuine throughout the entire process. I could also really tell how motivated and passionate he was to do the best job possible. Do yourself, and your locks, a favour and give him a call!
Avy was professional, quick, and skilled. We had our entire new home re-keyed within an hour. Now all the locks work better and the home is safer!
Avy was here on a Sunday in 45 min. Opened up my car and made me a key in less than an hour. Highly recommend when you’re in a pinch.
Avy performed high-quality work. He arrived right on time and solved our problems quickly and even helped tighten another door. We will definitely hire him again if we have anymore problems. Thanks Avy!
Frequently Asked Questions
When are you open?
Unlike some locksmith services that work “bankers’ hours,” we literally never close our doors. That’s why we tell people to feel free to contact us any time of any day, year-round. Even on national holidays and in the most awful weather conditions imaginable, we’ll be waiting for your call. We are truly a 24-hour locksmith service in every way.
Do I need to change my locks or just need my existing locks rekeyed?
Clarification, Changing locks is taking the whole lock, knob/lever, latch and strick and replacing it. Rekeying a lock is taking the existing lock cylinder (leaving the rest) and changing it so that your existing key will no longer work and a new one will. Note, most of the time you will just want your locks rekeyed.
Can you bill my insurance company?
No, you pay us directly and your insurance company will reimburse you if it is in your policy.