Locksmith Lakewood CO
We are proud to say that we are the locksmith Lakewood CO residents turn to for emergency and routine services. We’ve been at it for more than ten years and expect to be going strong for many more decades. Our team of experts has seen it all. They work 24 hours a day, every day of every year to get the job done. Whether you’re stranded and locked out of a car, home, office, or anything else, they’ll arrive promptly and resolve your dilemma. We cover the entire Greater Denver Metro area, including Lakewood and dozens of surrounding communities. We respond immediately to emergency calls at any time of the day or night. Our first-time customers become long-term clients
Why Choose Us As Your Lakewood CO Locksmith Service?
Every job we do is fully backed by the industry’s most solid guarantee. That’s just one of the reasons we have earned the reputation as the locksmith Lakewood CO business owners and homeowners turn to when they need the very best. If you’re locked out of your home, vehicle or office at 4 a.m. in the middle of a major snowstorm, call us. We’ll not only answer the phone immediately but will send a team to your location to get you back into your car, office, or house. And, yes, we do much more than emergency jobs like that. We’re the only full-service professional locksmith Lakewood trusts and depends on year in and year out. Here are a few of our most requested services:
- Vehicle, home, and office lockouts
- On-the-spot key duplication
- Installing or replacing gate, door, window, and garage locks
- Smart lock and keypad services for businesses and homes
- If it has a key, we can re-key it
- Transponder and fob reprogramming
- Getting you in to your security safe
- Change-outs of all kinds of mailboxes
- Collector and high-value car lock and ignition services
- Business and residential lock changes, installs, and repairs
- Master key and access control service of all kinds
- Un-jamming of ignitions and key extractions
A Local Lakewood CO Team For All Your Locksmith Needs
Our technicians are members of an elite team of professionals. They listen to you and figure out how to resolve your questions and needs quickly and professionally. For your peace of mind, we are the only locksmith Lakewood CO has that does full background checks on every employee before we hire them. Each one of our experts is bonded, insured, licensed, and completely trained. We’re just a call away when you’re stranded in the middle of nowhere, and we respond at all hours on any day of the year, even holidays. What benefits do you get when you hire the locksmith Lakewood calls its own? Here is a representative sample because there are too many to list on a single page:
- Around the clock service, 24/7, in bad weather, on holidays, whenever you need our Locksmith Lakewood team
- Complete courtesy from everyone who works for us
- A solid guarantee on every job we do for you
- Expert work done quickly and efficiently
- Phones that are answered by humans, no machines
- Quick response whenever you call us
- A team that has truly seen every challenge there is in the locksmith industry
Whenever you face an emergency lockout situation or need any other service, and we’ll be there in a matter of minutes. See why we are the locksmith Lakewood residents have come to rely on. We look forward to assisting you.
- Emergency house lockout services
- Changing locks and new lock installation
- Smart lock installation
- Commercial building lockouts.
- Commercial Rekey
- Access Control & Security systems
- Car lockout service
- Car key replacement
- Making duplicate car keys
Check Out Our 5-Stars Reviews
Accidentally left my keys inside my apartment while taking my dog out, they were quick to answer the phone and let me know that they were on their way. Avy was incredibly kind and dedicated when my electronic lock system presented some challenges he did not give up and got me back inside my warm apartment ASAP. Thank you, Avy!
Avy is seriously the best! He is seriously knowledgeable about his craft and takes time to explain to you what is wrong, and how he can make it work properly. I HIGHLY recommend Avy for your residential lock needs. I trust his work and really felt like he was honest and genuine throughout the entire process. I could also really tell how motivated and passionate he was to do the best job possible. Do yourself, and your locks, a favour and give him a call!
Avy was professional, quick, and skilled. We had our entire new home re-keyed within an hour. Now all the locks work better and the home is safer!
Avy was here on a Sunday in 45 min. Opened up my car and made me a key in less than an hour. Highly recommend when you’re in a pinch.
Avy performed high-quality work. He arrived right on time and solved our problems quickly and even helped tighten another door. We will definitely hire him again if we have anymore problems. Thanks Avy!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can’t verify that the car/house/office is mine or I should be in there?
We will need a letter of authorization from the owner of the car/house/office. If you cannot provide identification, or authorization we will not help you. I am sure the other car, home and office owners will appreciate your cooperation.
Do I need to change my locks or just need my existing locks rekeyed?
Clarification, Changing locks is taking the whole lock, knob/lever, latch and strick and replacing it. Rekeying a lock is taking the existing lock cylinder (leaving the rest) and changing it so that your existing key will no longer work and a new one will. Note, most of the time you will just want your locks rekeyed.
What information do you need when I call?
– What is your name?
– What is your exact Address?
– Are you the owner of the car, house or office?
– How soon do you need it?
– Is this a good number to call you back at?
Are all locks able to be picked?
No, not all locks are able to be picked. Some residential and commercial locks are high-security and pick resistant.