Locksmith Longmont CO
Our top-ranked Locksmith Longmont CO professionals have seen it all and have the expertise to handle any challenge. No matter what type of locksmith situation you need to deal with, call us and we’ll take care of it for you. Not only do we cover a huge geographical area but we work around the clock, even on holidays. We’re always expanding our service area as the community grows.
Denver Locksmiths has worked hard for more than a decade to become the locksmith Longmont CO residents and business owners turn to when they face emergencies, need new locks installed, want new security systems, and much more. We’re proud of the fact that we have the quickest response times in the U.S., the best-trained technicians, and a guarantee that is unrivaled in the industry. Our team members are always professional, courteous, and friendly. When you get locked out of your office, home, or vehicle, we’ll be there for you. All you need to do is call.
Why Choose Us As Your Locksmith Longmont Services?
Look through our service menu and you’ll see why no other mobile locksmith comes close to matching our offerings. Plus, we back up every job we do with a rock-solid guarantee, use the latest equipment, have the best technicians in the business, and provide a comprehensive list of services. That’s why so many of our first-time customers become long-term clients. Here’s a very short list of our mobile locksmith services:
- We can un-jam any lock ever made
- We reprogram fobs and transponders
- We deal with smart lock systems of all kinds
- We do mailbox change-outs
- We work with smart locks and keypads
- We duplicate keys quickly and accurately
- We’ll get you into your office, home, vehicle, or security safe any time of the day or night
- We can handle any panic bar, access control, or master key system
- We can re-key any lock on the market, even old ones
- We extract keys that are stuck in locks
- We can open safes without damaging them even if you’ve forgotten the combination or lost the keys
- We service all lock systems made and all vehicles, even high-end and collectible ones
- We service, fix, and replace ignition systems
When you choose us as you mobile locksmith, you can rest easy knowing we’re on the job and will arrive quickly, no matter what time of day it is.
A local Locksmith Lafayette CO Team For All Your Locksmith Needs
Every one of our team members is bonded, insured, fully trained, and background checked. We will deal with your locksmith situation rapidly and in a professional manner. Phone us any time of the day or night, even on holidays, if you are locked out or need locksmith services of any kind. We’re proud of the many benefits we deliver for our customers, including these:
- The quickest response times you’ll ever find
- Our telephones are answered by humans, not machines or robots
- Fully insured and bonded experts who have years of experience
- Polite, well-mannered technicians who are always courteous
- Expansive geographic coverage
- A top-rated team of experts who arrive ready to do their jobs
- We never close our doors, even on holidays
- The most extensive, iron-clad guarantee in the locksmith industry
Denver Locksmiths look forward to helping you whenever you need us. We are the locksmith Longmont CO turns to when they want the very best.
- Emergency house lockout services
- Changing locks and new lock installation
- Smart lock installation
- Commercial building lockouts.
- Commercial Rekey
- Access Control & Security systems
- Car lockout service
- Car key replacement
- Making duplicate car keys
Check Out Our 5-Stars Reviews
Accidentally left my keys inside my apartment while taking my dog out, they were quick to answer the phone and let me know that they were on their way. Avy was incredibly kind and dedicated when my electronic lock system presented some challenges he did not give up and got me back inside my warm apartment ASAP. Thank you, Avy!
Avy is seriously the best! He is seriously knowledgeable about his craft and takes time to explain to you what is wrong, and how he can make it work properly. I HIGHLY recommend Avy for your residential lock needs. I trust his work and really felt like he was honest and genuine throughout the entire process. I could also really tell how motivated and passionate he was to do the best job possible. Do yourself, and your locks, a favour and give him a call!
Avy was professional, quick, and skilled. We had our entire new home re-keyed within an hour. Now all the locks work better and the home is safer!
Avy was here on a Sunday in 45 min. Opened up my car and made me a key in less than an hour. Highly recommend when you’re in a pinch.
Avy performed high-quality work. He arrived right on time and solved our problems quickly and even helped tighten another door. We will definitely hire him again if we have anymore problems. Thanks Avy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to change my locks or just need my existing locks rekeyed?
Clarification, Changing locks is taking the whole lock, knob/lever, latch and strick and replacing it. Rekeying a lock is taking the existing lock cylinder (leaving the rest) and changing it so that your existing key will no longer work and a new one will. Note, most of the time you will just want your locks rekeyed.
Can you bill my insurance company?
No, you pay us directly and your insurance company will reimburse you if it is in your policy.
What information do you need when I call?
– What is your name?
– What is your exact Address?
– Are you the owner of the car, house or office?
– How soon do you need it?
– Is this a good number to call you back at?
Will my lock still work after you open it?
Yes, picking a lock or opening a car does not damage the lock or car. Note, the exception is if the lock is damaged or needs to be drilled. Then the lock will need to be replaced.