Locksmith Wheat Ridge, CO
We are the Wheat Ridge locksmith that has earned the respect and confidence of thousands in the Colorado Front Range and Denver area. We are open 24/7/365 and answer all phone calls in real-time.
Whether you’re locked out and stranded or can’t get that smart lock opened, our team is ready to tackle the problem for you any time of day or night. We are proud to be the Wheat Ridge locksmith that is fully mobile, totally professional, and able to handle every lock-related emergency there is.
Most Popular Wheat Ridge Locksmith Services
When you need a competent, on-time locksmith in Wheat Ridge, CO, hiring someone who offers a comprehensive list of services is wise. Here’s a sample of what you can expect when you call us:
Residential Services We Offer
Our experts can deal with any lock on any door, gate, garage, security gate, window, sliding door, pet door, you name it. Here’s a short menu of our residential locksmith services.
- Lock change-outs on all homes, old or new
- Repair, install, or change any lock
- Safe entry
- Smart-lock installation, repair, or replacement
- Sliding door lock services of all kinds
- Customized services
- Key extractions
- Key duplication on the spot
- Keypad repair or access
Our Commercial Services
We can deal with all your commercial and business-related locksmith needs. What do our services include? They encompass everything from panic bars and re-keying to access control system installation, standard repair work, safe-related services, installation of new locks, and much more.
That way, you can attend to business and leave all the lock-related worries to the top-rated locksmith in Wheat Ridge, CO. Here’s a roster of our most popular commercial services.
- Commercial re-keying
- Unlocking file cabinets and security safes
- Property lockouts
- Reprogramming and service for digital locks
- Cutting old padlocks off
- Changing out mailboxes
- Repairing and replacing older locks
- Master key systems
- Panic bars and exit device installation
- Door hardware of all types
- Security systems and access control
- Installation of new locks
Need a 24-hour locksmith in Wheat Ridge, CO to arrive quickly when you’re locked out of your car or stranded due to lost, broken, or malfunctioning keys? You can trust our technical squad of trained professionals. Here’s a short list of the automotive locksmith services we offer.
- Lockouts of all kinds
- Getting keys out of locked trunk
- Re-keying, repair, and replacement of ignitions
- Full service for all years, makes, and models of vehicles
- Replacement and reprogramming of key fobs
- Assistance with luxury models, collectibles, and classic cars
- Key extraction, replacement, and duplication
Your 24-Hour Locksmith in Wheat Ridge, CO
Our team members have seen it all. Our company’s history tells how we grew from a small business into Colorado’s most prominent, most-respected locksmith. Serving Greater Denver and dozens of nearby communities, we work around the clock for the safety and convenience of our customers. Our doors never close! What can you look forward to when you connect with us? Here are a few of the things all our clients get:
Because we never close our doors, feel free to contact us day or night, on weekdays or weekends, on holidays and during awful weather. We’ll always answer and get to your location in a matter of minutes. When you hire our team, you will get the very best emergency locksmith service there is. Here are just a few of the things every one of our customers gets:
- A full-service 24-hour locksmith
- A fully-trained team that can deal with any situation
- A solid guarantee on all jobs, even the small ones
- Technicians who know what they’re doing
- The quickest response and arrival times in the industry
- A complete list of modern commercial, automotive, and residential locksmith services
- Telephones that are answered by human beings, not by robots
- Workers who are insured, bonded, and extensively trained on the latest equipment
We’re proud and happy to be the go-to locksmith that thousands of people turn to when they need emergency help or routine services. We answer every call and deliver attentive service on every job we do. We welcome the chance to have you join our roster of satisfied customers.
- Emergency house lockout services
- Changing locks and new lock installation
- Smart lock installation
- Commercial building lockouts.
- Commercial Rekey
- Access Control & Security systems
- Car lockout service
- Car key replacement
- Making duplicate car keys
Check Out Our 5-Stars Reviews
Accidentally left my keys inside my apartment while taking my dog out, they were quick to answer the phone and let me know that they were on their way. Avy was incredibly kind and dedicated when my electronic lock system presented some challenges he did not give up and got me back inside my warm apartment ASAP. Thank you, Avy!
Avy is seriously the best! He is seriously knowledgeable about his craft and takes time to explain to you what is wrong, and how he can make it work properly. I HIGHLY recommend Avy for your residential lock needs. I trust his work and really felt like he was honest and genuine throughout the entire process. I could also really tell how motivated and passionate he was to do the best job possible. Do yourself, and your locks, a favour and give him a call!
Avy was professional, quick, and skilled. We had our entire new home re-keyed within an hour. Now all the locks work better and the home is safer!
Avy was here on a Sunday in 45 min. Opened up my car and made me a key in less than an hour. Highly recommend when you’re in a pinch.
Avy performed high-quality work. He arrived right on time and solved our problems quickly and even helped tighten another door. We will definitely hire him again if we have anymore problems. Thanks Avy!
Serve In Brighton, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
When are you open?
Unlike some locksmith services that work “bankers’ hours,” we literally never close our doors. That’s why we tell people to feel free to contact us any time of any day, year-round. Even on national holidays and in the most awful weather conditions imaginable, we’ll be waiting for your call. We are truly a 24-hour locksmith service in every way.
Can you bill my insurance company?
No, you pay us directly and your insurance company will reimburse you if it is in your policy.
Will my lock still work after you open it?
Yes, picking a lock or opening a car does not damage the lock or car. Note, the exception is if the lock is damaged or needs to be drilled. Then the lock will need to be replaced.
Are you a bonded and insured locksmith?
Yes. Denver Locksmiths is licensed, bonded and insured, as well as a member of the ALOA (Associate Locksmiths of America) Security Professionals Association, Inc.