Locksmith Westminster CO
When the Denver area needed a round-the-clock locksmith back in 2011, we opened our business and began building up a satisfied clientele, one customer at a time. We cover the entire front range area. Perhaps that’s why we have become the locksmith Westminster residents trust and rely upon to get the job done. In 2019, we underwent a major expansion and are now able to serve even more of the state’s residents.
Today, Denver Locksmiths is the locksmith Westminster CO locals seek out for all their specialized needs. Our reputation, vast experience, and talented crew can handle any locksmith job you can think of. We have truly done it all in our decade of serving the local community. In addition to keeping our doors open 24/7 every single day of the year, we have been getting stranded motorists and harried homeowners back into their cars and houses after lockout situations ever since we began.
When you need help with a typical lockout scenario, or want other commercial, residential, or vehicular locksmith services, we can take care of you no matter where you are and no matter what time it is.
Why Choose Us As Your Westminster Locksmith Service?
Why do local residents and business owners choose us? There are plenty of reasons, including the following:
- We cover the entire Colorado Front Range around the clock.
- We do commercial, auto, and home locksmith jobs as well as security safes.
- Our technicians are top-rated and among the best in the industry.
- We are “emergency” specialists, meaning you can call us anytime and we’ll respond when and where you need us.
It’s what we do.
We have literally hundreds of customized and specialty services for you to choose from, and every one is completely guaranteed. More than 98 percent of all our first-time customers become long-time clients. Why, exactly, does our phone ring at all hours of the day and night? It’s because we offer so many different services, like:
- Smart lock and keypad service
- Key duplication
- Car, office, and home lockout assistance
- Mailbox change-outs
- Business and home lock changes
- Fob and transponder reprogramming
- Hardware replacement
- Access to security safes
- Many, many more
A Local Westminster Team For All Your Locksmith Needs
Why are we the locksmith Westminster folks seek out when they find themselves in need of help? Mostly it’s because we do great work and are there for you 24/7 every day of the year. But there’s a lot more to it than that.
For starters, all our team members are highly trained, bonded, completely knowledgeable about the industry, background-checked, and insured.
Here are a few other reasons people turn to us when they need the best locksmith in the area:
- Our service area is huge. We cover the whole Front Range as well as Greater Denver Metro
- Our guarantee can’t be beat. It’s the best in the industry. That means if you’re not totally satisfied, we’ll make it right, no matter what.
- Our top-notch crew has a decade of solid, verifiable experience in the industry, doing every type of locksmith job imaginable.
- Our team can get the job done and get it done quickly, whether you want residential, auto, or commercial locksmith work.
- Our response times are the quickest in the business, guaranteed.
- We can restore, replace, service and help you get into security safes when you lose keys or combinations.
- No matter what time of day or night, we respond rapidly and deal with any kind of locksmith job under the sun, or moonlight! In fact, our teams are always on the job, all hours and in all kinds of weather, snow, sleet, or hail.
Denver Locksmiths wants to be your locksmith. Give us a call and let us answer any questions you have about our services, prices, or specials. We treat every customer and prospective customer like a VIP.
- Emergency house lockout services
- Changing locks and new lock installation
- Smart lock installation
- Commercial building lockouts.
- Commercial Rekey
- Access Control & Security systems
- Car lockout service
- Car key replacement
- Making duplicate car keys
Check Out Our 5-Stars Reviews
Accidentally left my keys inside my apartment while taking my dog out, they were quick to answer the phone and let me know that they were on their way. Avy was incredibly kind and dedicated when my electronic lock system presented some challenges he did not give up and got me back inside my warm apartment ASAP. Thank you, Avy!
Avy is seriously the best! He is seriously knowledgeable about his craft and takes time to explain to you what is wrong, and how he can make it work properly. I HIGHLY recommend Avy for your residential lock needs. I trust his work and really felt like he was honest and genuine throughout the entire process. I could also really tell how motivated and passionate he was to do the best job possible. Do yourself, and your locks, a favour and give him a call!
Avy was professional, quick, and skilled. We had our entire new home re-keyed within an hour. Now all the locks work better and the home is safer!
Avy was here on a Sunday in 45 min. Opened up my car and made me a key in less than an hour. Highly recommend when you’re in a pinch.
Avy performed high-quality work. He arrived right on time and solved our problems quickly and even helped tighten another door. We will definitely hire him again if we have anymore problems. Thanks Avy!
Frequently Asked Questions
When are you open?
Denver Locksmiths is Open 24 a day 7 days a week even on Holidays.
What if I can’t verify that the car/house/office is mine or I should be in there?
We will need a letter of authorization from the owner of the car/house/office. If you cannot provide identification, or authorization we will not help you. I am sure the other car, home and office owners will appreciate your cooperation.
What information do you need when I call?
– What is your name?
– What is your exact Address?
– Are you the owner of the car, house or office?
– How soon do you need it?
– Is this a good number to call you back at?
Will my lock still work after you open it?
Yes, picking a lock or opening a car does not damage the lock or car. Note, the exception is if the lock is damaged or needs to be drilled. Then the lock will need to be replaced.