Locksmith Thornton CO
Our top-notch team of technicians has seen every kind of locksmith problem there is. So, whatever kind of situation you face, it’s something our crew can handle. Because Denver Locksmiths is on call around the clock for our clients in Thornton, you can get in touch with us anytime day or night. Additionally, we service the Front Range and the Greater Denver Metro region, too.
Why are we the locksmith Thornton CO trusts? The answer is simple: for more than ten years, we’ve been building our stellar reputation one customer at a time by doing jobs right, and right away. We’re not bragging, we’re applying for the job of being your locksmith!
But along with our super-quick response times, courteous attitude, and top-rated team of expert locksmiths, you get emergency service second to none. We help stranded folks every day who need to get back into their cars, offices, and homes. Why select us as your can-do crew of locksmith pros? Here are some of the specific reasons.
Why Choose Us As Your Thornton CO Locksmith Service?
There are plenty of reasons you should give us a call when you need a locksmith. Our long-term customers know full well that we offer a vast menu of services around the clock. Additionally, our guarantee is the best in the industry. And if you’re looking for the very best technicians, you’ll be happy with our top-rated crew that uses only the latest equipment. Here are a few of the services we offer to all our clients, new and established. You’ll see why we have become the locksmith Thornton CO trusts:
- We do all types of lockouts: home, office, and vehicle
- We can repair, install, or replace any lock, window, gate, or garage door system you have
- We re-key ignitions, car doors, safes, and locks of all kinds
- If you lose your keys or safe combination, we’ll get you into the safe quickly, without damaging it in any way
- We deal with high-end vehicles like collectibles and luxury cars
- We service access control systems and master key systems as well
- Our technicians can handle any commercial security system, lock, or vehicle, no matter how complicated it is
- We perform key extractions and can re-key any lock or ignition
- If you need locks changed on a new home or office, we can do it quickly and easily
- We do mailbox change-outs
- We work with fobs, transponders and all other high-tech key systems on all makes and models of vehicles
- Our technicians can service, repair, or un-jam any ignition. Then, we can re-key it if you want us to
- We service smart keypads and smart locks from all manufacturers
- We can make duplicate keys on the spot, quickly
- Our lockout team will get you back into your car, office or home in a jiffy
A local Thornton CO Team For All Your Locksmith Needs
Every one of our team members undergoes a thorough background check and uses state-of-the-art equipment. They’re also highly trained, fully insured, bonded, and understand how to approach any emergency correctly and safely. Denver Locksmiths communicates with our customers so we can help them with whatever situation they face. That’s how we operate. Around the clock, regardless of where you are, you can call us and say goodbye to your worries. What benefits do our customers enjoy? Here are a few, of many:
- We guarantee every job 100 percent
- Service every day of the week, year round, even on holidays, no matter the weather
- Super-fast response times
- People, not robots, answer our phones
- Trained, bonded, insured, and background checked technicians
- Courteous and respectful team members
- Fast, effective locksmith work so you can get on with your life
- Wide geographic service coverage
Pick up your phone and contact us at +1 303-647-1223 any time of the day or night and we’ll be there for you.
- Emergency house lockout services
- Changing locks and new lock installation
- Smart lock installation
- Commercial building lockouts.
- Commercial Rekey
- Access Control & Security systems
- Car lockout service
- Car key replacement
- Making duplicate car keys
Check Out Our 5-Stars Reviews
Accidentally left my keys inside my apartment while taking my dog out, they were quick to answer the phone and let me know that they were on their way. Avy was incredibly kind and dedicated when my electronic lock system presented some challenges he did not give up and got me back inside my warm apartment ASAP. Thank you, Avy!
Avy is seriously the best! He is seriously knowledgeable about his craft and takes time to explain to you what is wrong, and how he can make it work properly. I HIGHLY recommend Avy for your residential lock needs. I trust his work and really felt like he was honest and genuine throughout the entire process. I could also really tell how motivated and passionate he was to do the best job possible. Do yourself, and your locks, a favour and give him a call!
Avy was professional, quick, and skilled. We had our entire new home re-keyed within an hour. Now all the locks work better and the home is safer!
Avy was here on a Sunday in 45 min. Opened up my car and made me a key in less than an hour. Highly recommend when you’re in a pinch.
Avy performed high-quality work. He arrived right on time and solved our problems quickly and even helped tighten another door. We will definitely hire him again if we have anymore problems. Thanks Avy!
Serve In Thornton, CO
"*" indicates required fields
Frequently Asked Questions
When are you open?
Unlike some locksmith services that work “bankers’ hours,” we literally never close our doors. That’s why we tell people to feel free to contact us any time of any day, year-round. Even on national holidays and in the most awful weather conditions imaginable, we’ll be waiting for your call. We are truly a 24-hour locksmith service in every way.
Do I need to change my locks or just need my existing locks rekeyed?
Clarification, Changing locks is taking the whole lock, knob/lever, latch and strick and replacing it. Rekeying a lock is taking the existing lock cylinder (leaving the rest) and changing it so that your existing key will no longer work and a new one will. Note, most of the time you will just want your locks rekeyed.
Are you a bonded and insured locksmith?
Yes. Denver Locksmiths is licensed, bonded and insured, as well as a member of the ALOA (Associate Locksmiths of America) Security Professionals Association, Inc.
Are all locks able to be picked?
No, not all locks are able to be picked. Some residential and commercial locks are high-security and pick resistant.